The artwork and random doodles of Steve Townsley.
kristaferanka made Em’s dream come true.
Meet the guardians. As the breakfast club.
Thank you kristaferanka you made my wife’s con.
Thank you brianmichaelbendis for such a great series and helping Em fall for this team.
Thank you jamesgunndesign for the upcoming movie. Very excited!
And thank you marvelentertainment
Star Lord gets to be Molly Ringwald.
Sometimes Buzz Aldrin visits the Marvel booth and we make him an honorary Guardian! Pret-ty psyched.
Exclusive Marvel Hoodies from the Marvel Booth at SDCC 2014
…cap hoodie? somebody…?
San Diego exclusivity is cruel….
Yeah, women are worthy.
- Jane Foster in What If? #10 (1978)
- Storm in X-Men Annual #9 (1985)
- Rogue in What If? #66 (1994)
- Wonder Woman in DC Versus Marvel #3 (1996)
- Black Widow in What If: Age of Ultron #3 (2014)
Hey, let’s do a silly A.I.M related giveaway, because I’m trying not to keep scraps of paper around my house too much.
Stuff you’ll get:
1. The original watercolour art for the Modok painting above. It’s about 6”x6”.
1. Follow me, if you aren’t already doing so.
2. Reblog this post, as well as one of the other A.I.M comics, if you haven’t already. Tag them #sawdustbear, so I can find them!
That’s it! I’ll pick a random person based on the reblog notes on this post on July 25th!
The other A.I.M comics:
Part 1 (Casual Fridays)
Part 2 (Lunch Break)
Part 3 (Trust Falls)
Part 4 (Employee of the Month)
Part 5 (Birthday Committee)
Part 6 (Hawkeye Support Group)
Just a reminder that I’ll be picking a winner for this on Friday! FREE ART YAY.
agents of A.I.M.
BREAKING: Marvel continues PC Panderfest 2014 with New Green Goblin. #shovingeveryinchdownourthroats
this will only last for a 12-issue arc, then they’ll bring the right handed goblin out of deep freeze and say like “he was in a time-stasis capsule all along!” still, I’m left-handed, so I appreciate the relatability….